StealthCoder’s dusty chest of projects.
Hi! This is stealthcoder, (wildrabbit in the GitHub-verse, Ithildin at the LD sites, and a couple others here and there). This page will list past browser-based Ludum Dare entries (or the original compo versions for more recent ones where I’ve continued development). Since Dropbox stopped rendering static HTML I’ve had to migrate old web builds. At the beginning I’d also considered Itch.io, where I’m already hosting my most recent entries, but these past projects are a bit dated and could use some work first before adding them there.
Besides the LD entries, smaller demos will also be listed here.
- LD 25 - Conquer all the castles!
- LD 26 - Sociales Santillana
- LD 27 - 10s Paparazzi
- LD 28 - Just one more turn(please!)
- LD 29 - Playbuck
- LD 31 - Dungeon of Jest
- LD 32 - Kids these days
- LD 33 - The sleep of reasons produces monsters
- LD 35 - Getting Shifty (compo)
- LD 37 - Roach Escape (compo)
- LD 38 - Tooth Decay
- Cavegen! This is my demo project for the first FemDevs’ programming challenge. The theme was procedural map generation.